1. Description. Congratulations on taking this major step towards your growth and success! I sense your strong commitment and desire to be the best leader that you can be.
2. Agreement to be Bound. By agreeing to these terms and conditions and submitting payment, YOU acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms.
3. Authorization of Payment. You authorize a charge to your credit card or payment via PayPal. You are responsible for payment of the entire fee amount, regardless of whether you attend the sessions.
4. Rescheduling. GIS has a 48-hour rescheduling policy, which means an attendee may reschedule once, but attendee MUST notify GIS no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled event / appointment. GIS will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed event / appointment given annual scheduling constraints, else re-booking into another event / appointment of equal value will be offered. No refunds will be given.
5. Termination for Unprofessionalism. GIS is committed to providing you with a positive and productive experience. By agreeing to the terms, you agree that GIS, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your right to participate in the program without forgiveness of any remaining monthly payments if you become disruptive or difficult to work with, fail to follow program guidelines.
6. Confidentiality. You agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any third party, including GIS. Further, we respect your confidential and proprietary information, which is any information you specifically state is “Confidential.”
7. No Guarantees. GIS has made every effort to accurately represent the benefits you will receive through coaching or consulting. That being said, there are no guarantees regarding any result or benefit to be received. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including but not limited to, his or her background, dedication, starting point in their business, desire and motivation.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of Maryland.
9. Force Majeure. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, cyber-attack, sickness, provided that the delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this clause shall not exempt the parties from their obligations hereunder, but merely suspend their duty to perform, until the force majeure condition ceases to exist.
10. Waiver. The waiver or failure of Company to exercise any obligation under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right.
11. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed modified in order to comply with applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way.
12. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to this Agreement.